05 April 2006

Ouch...

Still recovering from tonight's Irish dance lesson. After missing classes for two weeks, it was hard getting my feet and brain back on track. I've started to learn more advanced steps for my hornpipe, which invloves some moves up on the tippy toes. I'm sure my feet will be happy tomorrow - NOT!

All in all, I'm fairly pleased with my progress this year. I'm kind of pursuing this a little late in life, but I enjoy it; it's a definite passion. My teacher seems to think I'm ready to compete at an upcoming Feis (irish dance competition, pron. fesh) but I'm not sure whether I want to go competitive at my age. Maybe a few Guinness will do the trick....

Off to bed for me. My left leg has fallen asleep and my right knee hurts. Awesome, my body is already falling apart at age 25.

Slán leat agus oiche mhaith...

No comments: