16 April 2008

New look, same redhead…

Do not panic; do not adjust your screens!

It’s the same old blog with the same old ramblings; I simply spruced up the design a little. The former shot of my frizzy locks wasn’t cutting it anymore. The Vargas Girl is much more fun and akin to my personality…now if only I had the same sultry look to match…

Nothing overly electrifying to report these days other than the fact that I leave for Mexico in ten days – WAAAHOOO! Not that I’m excited or anything (wink, wink)

Hubby and I are very eager to indulge in the sun, surf and sand. Tonight we’re getting ourselves in the spirit early by trying out a new local Latin restaurant…yum! We are also going to swing by the currency exchanger to pick up our pesos. Not much left to do really, other than purchase a few medical necessities and odds and ends over the weekend. I've been told that Immodium and After Burn lotion are two must-have items. On second thought, not too sure why I’m so excited...

No comments: