26 November 2009

Fingers crossed

By writing this post I hope that I’m not totally jinxing myself!

Drew has been behaving really well for the past two days. All of a sudden he is very eager to take naps during the day and his disposition has improved quite a bit, probably because he isn’t overtired. So far three out of six days on the soy formula have gone very well. While it still takes some coaxing and cuddling to get the little guy down for a nap, I’m able to transfer him off of me once he’s drowsy enough. So long as he’s not crying or screaming, I’m not going to complain.

I still don’t want to read too much into the soy formula switch because he could still have a case of the “Mondays”. I’m wondering if he is simply going through a growth spurt – acting like a madman one day and snoozing for the next few days. Keep those fingers crossed folks! I feel much more human when I can actually catch a little bit of downtime during the day. The fact that I am even able to blog right now seems like a miracle.

No comments: